Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon December 19, 2011
Religion and the brain
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
A growing body of research is looking into the connections between spirituality and the functioning of the human brain. Intersection spoke to panelists about the deep recesses of the religious mind in the hopes of answering some key questions: Is there a part of the brain that’s responsible for making people religious? Or is it the other way around, with spirituality affecting the way the brain operates?