Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri February 22, 2013
RoseHeart Hypnotherapy Success Center
By Paul Pepper
Today Paul Pepper welcomes back DR. DAVID NEWMAN, from RoseHeart Hypnotherapy Success Center. Dr. Newman brought CAROL RICE, a longtime sufferer from Raynaud's syndrome until put under hypnosis.