Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 25, 2013
Some closures already announced for Tuesday, including MU and CPS
The University of Missouri announced it will be closing its campus Tuesday ahead of forecasts for significant snowfall in Mid-Missouri. You can check the latest on the expected totals here on the National Weather Service site.
Columbia Public Schools and Jefferson City Public Schools are also cancelling classes Tuesday. Columbia College is cancelling its day classes Tuesday, and will make a decision on its Tuesday night classes tomorrow. For the latest comprehensive closure information, follow KOMU's school closure page.