Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue October 30, 2012
SOS issues Missouri voter turnout predictions
The Missouri Secretary of State’s Office announced in a press release today that it predicts 72 percent of Missouri’s registered voters will vote in the November 6 general election.
This estimate is a combination of local turnout predictions submitted to the secretary of state’s office by the 116 local election authorities around the state.
In the 2008 general election, actual voter turnout in Missouri was just above 69 percent.
Polling places will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. next Tuesday.