Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed June 13, 2012
Spate Of Sex Crimes Affects South African Lesbians
Some lesbians in South Africa are becoming victims of so-called "corrective rape." Men are raping women with the alleged intent to "cure" them of their sexual orientation. Host Michel Martin speaks to Johannesburg-based journalist Charlayne Hunter-Gault. Advisory: This segment may not be comfortable for some listeners.