Stephen Leacock's "Who Do You Think Did It?"
Welcome to another edition of Maplewood Barn Radio Theatre. In this episode, we bring you a who-dun-it, a mixed-up murder mystery by Stephen Leacock. Oddly enough, it's entitled, "Who Do You Think Did It, or The Mixed-Up Murder Mystery."
Before we begin our story, we should inform the audience that Mr. Leacock added a prefatory note to this tale, stating that anyone who correctly guesses who did it is entitled a beautiful gold watch. They should collect this watch from their spouse or another close relative.
- Transome Kent: Joe Bogue
- Throgton: Byron Scott
- Inspector Edwards: Darren Hellwege
- Coroner: Joe Hayes
- District Attorney: Carey Butters
- Butler, Irishman and Peter Kent: Terry Yates
- Maid, Alice: Amy Humphrey
- Narrator: Brad Buchanan
- Script adaptation for radio: Brad Buchanan
- Engineer: Darren Hellwege
- Editing/production: Amy Humphrey
- Podcast publisher: Kellie (Kotraba) Moore