Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Arts and Culture
Fri November 22, 2013
Stephen Leacock's "Who Do You Think Did It?"
Welcome to another edition of Maplewood Barn Radio Theatre. In this episode, we bring you a who-dun-it, a mixed-up murder mystery by Stephen Leacock. Oddly enough, it's entitled, "Who Do You Think Did It, or The Mixed-Up Murder Mystery."
Before we begin our story, we should inform the audience that Mr. Leacock added a prefatory note to this tale, stating that anyone who correctly guesses who did it is entitled a beautiful gold watch. They should collect this watch from their spouse or another close relative.
- Transome Kent: Joe Bogue
- Throgton: Byron Scott
- Inspector Edwards: Darren Hellwege
- Coroner: Joe Hayes
- District Attorney: Carey Butters
- Butler, Irishman and Peter Kent: Terry Yates
- Maid, Alice: Amy Humphrey
- Narrator: Brad Buchanan
- Script adaptation for radio: Brad Buchanan
- Engineer: Darren Hellwege
- Editing/production: Amy Humphrey
- Podcast publisher: Kellie (Kotraba) Moore