Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue January 31, 2012
Talking Politics for January 31, 2012
This week on Talking Politics two Jefferson City lawmakers (both from Columbia) delve into the future of higher education in the state of Missouri as potentially massive budget cuts in 2013 loom large.
With proposed slashing reaching more than 15% and enrollment increasing every year, how will higher education institutions pay its expenses?
To listen to an extended version of the interview, click here.