Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Tue March 12, 2013
Vets wait longer and longer for VA care [infographic]
Vets are waiting more than a year and sometimes two to get care. By the end of March, the VA expects to have more than 1 million backlogged claims. CIR reports that the wait is only getting worse despite the VA's pronouncements of 3,300 additional claim processors and a new computer system costing over half a billion dollars.
Are you a veteran who's on the VA waiting list? How long have you been waiting? Let us know in the comments or send us an email.
h/t Hari Sreenivasan