Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Mon October 1, 2012
Washington-based group suing MU for records
A Washington-based education group is suing the University of Missouri over its refusal to provide records related to teacher training at the university system's four campuses.
The National Council on Teacher Quality filed the civil complaint today in Cole County Circuit Court. The group says the university system has refused to turn over course syllabi, which it claims are public records.
The group wants the material for a research report it is doing with U.S. News & World Report.