Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Tue September 20, 2011
Washington Called On To Smooth Souring Mediterranean Divisions
Turkey's souring relations with Israel have been marked by aggressive rhetoric regarding shipping in the eastern Mediterranean. Turkey's suggestion that it may use its navy to protect vessels drew angry comments from Israeli cabinet members. Analysts say it's important for the Obama administration's to keep the area from further heating up. NPR's Peter Kenyon reports.