Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon February 11, 2013
What Medicaid expansion would mean for Missouri
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
As Missouri’s legislature prepares to take on the issue of Medicaid expansion, we explore the potential benefits and drawbacks, and learn how it could impact people across the state.
Karen Edison, M.D., director of the University of Missouri Center for Health Policy
Rep. Keith Frederick, R-Rolla, chair of the Missouri House of Representatives Health Care Policy Committee