Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Sat December 15, 2012
Where atheism meets faith and values: An interview with Greg Lammers
Atheism is not usually considered a faith -- so why has our faith and values desk covered it? In this week's update, we bring you an answer.
Greg Lammers, the atheist writer for Columbia Faith & Values and the organizer for Columbia Atheists, sat down with Kellie Kotraba to talk about atheism, values and the relationship between the two.
You can also listen to the full 10-minute interview below:
This is the second in our series of interviews with Columbia Faith and Values' writers from around the community – stay tuned for more writer interviews in the weeks to come.