Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Around the Nation
Tue September 13, 2011
Would-Be Authors Marry At Maine Public Library
Alicia Proulx married Jared Fiori in Maine over the weekend. According to the Sun Journal of Lewiston, Maine, she wants to be a novelist. He wants to become a comic book artist. They decided to get married in the Auburn Public Library, a century-old building that, from the outside, does look a little like a church.