Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Around the Nation
Fri April 13, 2012
Zimmerman's Attorney Is Respected By Prosecutors
George Zimmerman will remain in a Sanford, Fla., jail for at least several more weeks. The admitted killer of Trayvon Martin had his first appearance in court Thursday. Attorney Mark O'Mara declined to ask for bail citing the unprecedented public attention to the case. O'Mara was thrust into the spotlight when Zimmerman's original attorneys quit.