Podcasts & RSS Feeds
The following rules apply to all contests, both on and off-air, on KBIA-FM.
- All KBIA contests are open to any/all KBIA listeners, unless otherwise specified by representatives of KBIA.
- Prize winners must allow 30 days between on- or off-air contest wins.
- Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed. The decision of KBIA is final.
- Entries are limited to one per day, per household, online or on-air, for contest drawings.
- All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within thirty days of winning. KBIA will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty days provided.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- KBIA is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day grace period.
- KBIA may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of a prize.
- In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of KBIA is final.
- Employees of KBIA and members of their households are ineligible to enter/win.
- Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of KBIA. KBIA is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified, during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), at KBIA's offices, 409 Jesse Hall on the University of Missouri campus.
- A designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner, given sufficient prior notice. KBIA will qualify what constitutes sufficient prior notice.
- KBIA is not responsible for defective prizes.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of KBIA, and may be enacted at any time.
- All winners must be 18 years of age or older; winners of age-restricted products (e.g. wine) must be 21.
- KBIA and its agencies, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on- or off-air contests staged by KBIA.
- All contest entries become the property of KBIA. Furthermore, KBIA may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that KBIA has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner's name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
- All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
- Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. KBIA then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another entrant.
- Sweepstakes/contests are open to U.S. residents only.