Please scroll down to see all open positions.
NOTE: When applying through the University of Missouri website, it is strongly recommended to use Mozilla Firefox browser due to incompatibility with other web browsers.
Current Open Positions
KBIA is seeking a person to manage the traffic department and assist the sales team.
- Utilize VT scheduler to schedule ads for sales team
- Enter broadcast orders on a daily basis
- Manage copy for all on-air spots
- Prepare, upload, and print daily log for 3 stations (soon to be 4)
- Reconcile previous day’s log to check for discrepancies
- Daily deposits of checks, Internal Service Entries or credit card payments for both underwriting and membership.
- Process monthly billing for KBIA underwriters
- Perform end-of-month procedures to balance and close the previous month
- Manage accounts receivable for KBIA underwriters
- Other duties as assigned
Hiring Range: 12.98 – 15.00/ hourly
Shift: 8am – 5pm M – F and extra hours during pledge drives
Preferred Qualifications: Word processing, database and spreadsheet experience. Knowledge of public radio.
To apply, visit http://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/index.php To find the position either 1. Sort the jobs by ID#. Then look for number 15982 or 2. Click the "Find" link (it is in the blue bar right above the ID# in small white print.) Put in the Script Prompt 15982 and click OK. This should bring the job to the top of the list.
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, paid time off, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Missouri is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro disabled & veteran employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. For more information, call the Associate Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call Human Resource Services at 573-882-7976. TTY users, please call through Relay Missouri, 1-800-RELAY (735-2966) or en Español at 1-800-520-7309.
When applying through the University of Missouri website, it is strongly recommended to use Mozilla Firefox browser due to incompatibility with other web browsers.