Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Kellie Moore joined the KBIA news team in June 2012. She is the editor and community manager of Columbia Faith and Values. ColumbiaFAVS covers faith and values in mid-Missouri and is part of a partnership with Religion News LLC, the national non-profit behind Religion News Service. Kellie's first experience with KBIA was in summer 2011, when she was a reporter and afternoon news anchor. She has also been a reporter and assistant editor for the Columbia Missourian, and she earned a master's degree in journalism at the University of Missouri. She grew up in Nevada (the state), and she has a bachelor's degree in English from Concordia University Irvine in southern California.