Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Paige is a recent graduate of the University of Missouri School of Information Science and Learning Technologies, earning a Master’s in Library and Information Science. She grew up in Kearney, Missouri a small town north of Kansas City (home of Jesse James) and attended college at UMKC studying Art History and Classics. From art to books and now to music and news, she is excited to remain in a field that provides access to the arts.
During her free time Paige enjoys attempting to train her two pet beagles, playing board games, watching Netflix, and trying to decipher her husband’s dissertation proposal in Physics. And of course, checking out more books than is actually possible to read.