Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Ryan Famuliner joined KBIA in February 2011. It’s his second stint at KBIA. His first was from 2005-2007, as a student studying broadcast journalism at the University in Missouri. In his spell outside KBIA, Ryan worked as a general assignment reporter and videographer at WNDU-TV in South Bend, IN and as a reporter and anchor at the Missourinet radio network in Jefferson City, MO. He’s won Edward R. Murrow Awards for his reporting in both television and radio.
Ryan and his wife Kelly are ecstatic to be back home in Missouri. Hailing from the Kansas City and St. Louis areas, respectively, Columbia is a fantastic place to compromise. They spend an unhealthy amount of time at flea markets and junk shops, and watching Mizzou sports and Major League Baseball. They’re about a third of the way through a nation-wide ballpark tour. Ryan’s also always up for a round of disc golf or a nickel-dime poker game.