Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri November 16, 2012
Alternative to Violence Project & Voluntary Action Center
By Paul Pepper
Today Paul Pepper welcomes RANDY FLETCHER, who is with the Alternative to Violence Project, which centers on non-violent communication with inmates. Also, NICK FOSTER, Voluntary Action Center, talks about adopting a family for the holidays.