Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Arts and Culture
Wed December 12, 2012
Audio postcard: carolers lobby with song
Grass Roots Organizing and the Community, Faith, and Labor Groups of Mid-Missouri added a political twist to holiday caroling in Columbia Monday. Together they caroled outside the headquarters of several Missouri politicians urging them to protect Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security as well as raise taxes for the wealthy. Listen to this audio postcard to hear the carolers lobbying with song.