Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Marketplace a success for Missouri
Science, Health and Technology
Wed October 31, 2012
Boone Hospital Center president steps down
President of Boone Hospital Center Dan Rothery announced this week he will be leaving his position.
Rothery has taken a new leadership position with BJC HealthCare in Saint Louis. One of the company’s Group Presidents Bob Cannon said Rothery will serve as president of home care and community services.
“Another area he will be responsible for are BJC Behavioral Health Services and then there’s BJC Corporate Health Services," Cannon said.
BJC HealthCare spokesperson June Fowler said Boone Hospital Center saw an extensive period of expansion during Rothery’s six years as president.
“He was there as the overseer of two lease extensions for the hospital and helped to improve patient satisfaction scores and employee satisfaction scores," Fowler said.
Boone Hospital Chief Operating Officer Randy Morrow will serve as interim president while its board of trustees searches for Rothery’s replacement.