Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon January 23, 2012
Columbia Regional Airport expansion
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
Plans for a new terminal at Columbia Regional Airport are already under way. The question now is how to pay for it. Today we discuss the latest proposal for funding an airport expansion, as well as the connection between the airport and economic growth in mid-Missouri.
Mike Matthes, Columbia city manager
Michael Kelly, general manager of the Stoney Creek Inn & Conference Center in Columbia and board member of the Missouri Hotel & Lodging Association