Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri October 7, 2011
Coming Up: September Jobs Report
The Bureau of Labor Statistics is due to release figures on the September unemployment rate and the number of jobs on payrolls at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Economists are expecting to hear that the jobless rate stayed around 9.1 percent and that there was net job growth of only about 55,000 positions.
We'll update this post with highlights from the report shortly after its release. So check back or hit your "refresh" button to see our updates.
And, as always, our friends at Planet Money are around to explain the economy's ups and downs.