Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Mon January 16, 2012
Deciphering Mixed Messages On Drinking And Health
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that binge drinking, usually associated with young people, seems to be an issue among adults as well. And the University of Connecticut recently found Dr. Dipak Das, who studied on an ingredient in red wine, had falsified data on its benefits.