Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Fri August 3, 2012
Finding my religion: Author Pamay Bassey's year of worship
When author Pamay Bassey suffered the loss of two family members and the end of a relationship she embarked on a unique journey – she visited a different place of worship, every week, for a year, in search of guidance.
That experience became a book called My 52 Weeks of Worship, Lessons from a Global, Spiritual, Interfaith Journey.
Kristin Torres, reporting for KBIA and the Columbia Faith and Values desk, spoke to Bassey, before her appearance in St. Louis this weekend.
To see more stories from the Columbia Faith & Values desk, go to www.columbiafavs.com