Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon July 9, 2012
The future of university presses
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
In light of the announced closure of the University of Missouri Press, we'll explore the current state of academic publishing, and find out what the future holds for university presses.
Nancy Rediger, Director, Truman State University Press
Clair Willcox, Editor-in-Chief, UM Press
Tom Quirk, Professor of English, MU
Richard Brown, Director of the Georgetown University Press (joining by phone)