Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri July 19, 2013
Kassin On World Cafe
Originally published on Wed October 2, 2013 4:54 pm
Kassin is an artist as well as an in-demand producer who works out of his own studio in Brazil with people like Marisa Monte and Arto Lindsay.
He remains best known in the U.S. for a series of trio albums called +2, made with Moreno Veloso and Domenico Lancelotti. Here, Kassin discusses how his new album, Sonhando Devager, became an album about dreams; we also get his take on interactions in Rio de Janeiro's music community. He also gives a performance for World Cafe, recorded live in Rio.