Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Tue September 11, 2012
KBIA Visits Camdenton, Missouri
Camdenton rests on the southeast corner of Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks. While many tourists gravitate to Osage Beach and Lake Ozark for fun on the water and in the sun the City of Camdenton is satisfied to be the Lake's slightly quieter municipality. While the small town feel may remain in some quarters Camdenton has grown into a fully modern city. With that growth comes fine dining, stunning lake views and a high school big enough to create a couple daily traffic jams. KBIA's Trevor Harris filed this 40-40 report from Camdenton.
This "audio postcard" is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.