Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu November 1, 2012
KBIA Visits Versailles, Missouri
Residents of Versailles, Missouri are aware of what makes the town hum. KBIA's Trevor Harris met some residents who expressed their appreciation for close friendships and the commerce that visitors to the Lake of the Ozarks bring. One hidden gem in Versailles? The Historic Royal Theater on the square presents live theater and concerts that are a central part of the town's cultural landscape.
This "audio postcard" is part of the 40/40 Project: KBIA is celebrating its 40th anniversary by visiting 40 different towns in Mid-Missouri. Find them all at The 40/40 Project.