Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Arts and Culture
Fri November 30, 2012
KBIA's Trevor Harris interviews Klaus Heymann, founder of NAXOS
Klaus Heymann has built NAXOS into one of the world's largest classical music labels. Based in Hong Kong, NAXOS has developed a business model that has led to growth in classical music sales and downloads in a time when sales of physical recordings are generally in decline. KBIA's Trevor Harris recently visited with NAXOS's founder and President Klaus Heymann. Here is their conversation about the economics and politics of recording and distributing classical music in the 21st century.