Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Mon May 7, 2012
Life as a rural teenager
Watch the show and join the conversation on the Intersection website.
More than a quarter of Missouri’s population lives in rural areas. Intersection examined some of the challenges -- and benefits -- of life as a rural teenager. Guests included the producers of a multimedia series that chronicles the experience of growing up in small-town Missouri.
Brian Krazter, Director of Photography, Columbia Missourian
Katie Currid, Teaching Assistant at the Columbia Missourian for the ‘My Life, My Town’ project
Craig Schroeder, Director of Youth Engagement, Rural Policy Research Institute
Bradd Anderson, State 4-H Youth Development Specialist (joining by phone)