Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Under the Microscope
Thu June 28, 2012
Managing the Missouri River
This week, we’ll hear about efforts to manage the Missouri River.
The floodwaters that ravaged homes, businesses and farms along a vast stretch of the Missouri River last year are not a distant memory. As the difficult cleanup and recovery continues in Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and other states, concerns have intensified between those who want there to be more control of this river, and those who believe it should flow freely. For Harvest Public Media, Clay Masters reports
Plus, we'll hear about one of this year's Pew Scholars in biomedical science.
Science, Health and Technology