Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Tue September 18, 2012
'Mother Jones' Releases Full, Unedited Romney Video
Originally published on Tue September 18, 2012 2:57 pm
Mother Jones magazine has released the full, unedited video of the May 17 fundraiser where Mitt Romney made some controversial comments about 47 percent of the country, whom he said paid no income taxes and believed themselves "victims."
In a hastily arranged press conference Monday night, Romney asked that the whole video be released so Americans could see his comments in full context.
For now, here is the full video, posted in two parts to YouTube by Mother Jones: