Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu December 22, 2011
Need A Hug? Go To 'The Nicest Place On The Internet'
Sometimes, we bring you bad news. Sometimes the good. But other times, we just like to share something sweet.
And as Gizmodo said yesterday: "The holidays are here. The year is finishing up. It's late. It's cold. It's about time to go to the nicest place on the Internet."
That is a website where strangers offer you nothing but free hugs set to pretty music. As the creators of thenicestplaceontheinter.net say, it for those times you need "turn the sad into happy and the happy into celebration."
Here's a video that previews the site:
And, by the way, you can add your own hug to the site.
h/t: The Morning News.