Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Thu April 19, 2012
Newscast for April 19, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Continuing updates on a new hearing for Ryan Ferguson.
- Columbia schools placed on lockdown.
- MoDOT wants input on a billion dollar plan for state-wide rail service.