Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Thu April 26, 2012
Newscast for April 26, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Columbia City Manager stands behind police chief Ken Burton.
- A possible minimum wage increase.
- Whistleblowers could face reduced protections