Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Views of the News: Covering gay pride at Fort Leonard Wood
Mon April 30, 2012
Newscast for April 30, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- Columbia banks work together to help low-income earners.
- Columbia looks to bring natural gas to the city.
- Missouri state Senate examining legislation preventing aiming to prevent failed business ventures.