Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Wed August 22, 2012
Newscast for August 22, 2012
By Janet Saidi
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Akin on Mo. Senate bid: "This is not about my ego"
- Federal rule to reduce air pollution overturned
- Environmental organizations call for protection of Ozark Rivers