Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Wed December 14, 2011
Newscast for December 14, 2011
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Balanced budget amendments fail again.
- The Missouri Supreme Court is considering public defenders' caseloads further.
- The state recommends changes for those on parole and probation.
- Chancellor Brady Deaton 'de-briefs' reporters on SEC move.
- Mid America Brick lays off workers for winter.