Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Thu December 22, 2011
Newscast for December 22, 2011
Regional news from the KBIA newscast, including:
- The Alyssa Bustamante trial has been scheduled for Jan. 30
- Missouri's "streamflow gauges" appear to be safe as others are threatened across the country.