Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
Wed February 15, 2012
Newscast for February 15, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- A Senate committee approves a bill letting employers block coverage for birth control and other contraceptives.
- A Missouri student group visits Jefferson City to urge a reduction to proposed higher education cuts.
- Columbia College is set to begin construction of a new science building this spring.