Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
Thu February 16, 2012
Newscast for February 16, 2012
By Scott Kanowsky
Regional news coverage from the KBIA News room, including:
- New UM System President Tim Wolfe takes office.
- Legislation moving Missouri's August primaries back a month is approved by the state Senate.
- A bill in the General Assembly would address a fund providing payments to workers who suffered work-related injuries.