Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed January 25, 2012
Newscast for January 25, 2012
By Nick Gass
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- The Missouri Cattlemen's Association is backing a bill to increase weight limits for hauling livestock on state highways.
- A proposed compromise on a texting-and-driving law falls flat in the Missouri Senate.
- Missouri has the nation's highest black homicide rate for the second straight year.