Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue June 5, 2012
Newscast for June 5, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional news from the KBIA newscast including:
- Missouri's tax revenues ahead of projections, up 3.4 percent.
- Kirksville adopts new weather alert system.
- John Brunner airs first critical TV ad in Missouri GOP Senator bid.
- Former MU student sentenced to probation, community service in racial slur incident.