Most Active Stories
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
- 'Take honest look' at Amendment 1, says former Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell
Fri March 23, 2012
Newscast for March 23, 2012
By Jacob Fenston
Regional news coverage from the KBIA Newsroom, including:
- Missouri House committee endorses legislation making it a crime for federal officials to enforce the 2010 federal health care overhaul in Missouri.
- Missouri House passes $24 billion state budget.
- Missouri flag desecration law declared unconstitutional.
Science, Health and Technology