Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Tue May 22, 2012
Newscast for May 22, 2012
Regional news coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- To mark the one-year anniversary of the Joplin tornado, tonight Columbia’s Ragtag Cinema is screening a documentary that relives the days following the disaster
- A Columbia hospital says it will close its adult intensive care unit next month because it is not being used enough.
- Columbia City Council voted to give their red light camera program the green light for now.
- The Missouri secretary of state says this year's ballot will not include a proposed constitutional amendment clearing the way for a photo identification requirement at the polls.
Arts and Culture
Science, Health and Technology