Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- Why the health insurance marketplace could be called a success in Missouri
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Fri May 4, 2012
Newscast for May 4, 2012
By Kaveh Kaghazi
Regional coverage from the KBIA newsroom, including:
- Missouri House members approved legislation trimming taxes on businesses.
- Warming temperatures could cause more unhealthy air.
- Petitions submitted for Missouri tobacco tax increase.
- Missouri hospitals reporting shortages of pharmaceutical drugs.