Most Active Stories
- Why rural Missouri is losing doctors
- Would 'Right To Farm' Ballot Question Protect Family Farms Or Ag Corporations?
- Contributing to the Mayibuye Archives in South Africa
- Ameren blames EPA standards for coal plant closure, Nixon signs bill to allow less restrictions
- MODOT makes revisions to Amendment 7 project list
Wed November 23, 2011
Newscast for November 23, 2011
Regional news from the KBIA newsroom.
- The father of an American student arrested during protests in Egypt says his 19-year-old son has called home and is being treated well under the circumstances.
- A Missouri appeals court has affirmed the conviction of Damon Williams, who's serving a life sentence for a 2008 Columbia murder.
- The University of Missouri Children’s Hospital has inducted two new 'kid-friendly' ambulances into its fleet.
- Missouri Governor Jay Nixon says he’s monitoring the situation in Washington, following the so-called congressional super-committee’s failure to reach an agreement on reducing the nation’s debt.
Science, Health and Technology