Newscast for October 21, 2011
By Ryan Schmidt • Oct 21, 2011
- University of Missouri Board of Curators give MU Chancellor Brady Deaton authority to negotiate the school’s conference future.
- A new vehicle is added to the Ford Claycomo plant's production line.
- Missouri education officials want to part ways with No Child Left Behind.
- Mexico is moving forward with its downtown revitalization.
- Missouri is first in line for new Medicaid money.
- Missouri Senate leader wants to end the special legislative session.
- High-speed Internet is coming to rural mid-Missouri.